Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sarcoidosis


I have been watching so much House lately. I started watching it last season and I just bought seasons one and two. One thing I noticed is that in the first season it seems like no matter what a patient comes in with someone on House's team always says it is Sarcoidosis. Ky and I were both laughing about this on the bike trip. So, I looked it up. Here is what it is: is a multisystem granulomatous inflammatory disease[1] characterized by non-caseating granulomas(small inflammatory nodules).
I have no idea what that means, but Renee Martin wrote a cool article about House and Sarcoidosis HERE.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

good observation, guy. House kinda sucks now, but when it comes to these medical shows, it kicks ass. Hugh Laurie's American accent is pretty great, too.

Unknown said...

oh tight that used to be one of my favorite shows! i never paid attention to the names of the diseases though

=^_^= said...

your mom has sarcoidosis

no age said...

Bernie Mac died of complications from Sarcoidosis. RIP Bernie!!!

=^_^= said...

So did Abraham Lincoln and the Sham Wow guy